- Your Questions About Ubiqus Name Badges
We can accept the following file types for logos and images that you would like on your badges:
.ai (Adobe Illustrator), .psd (Adobe Photoshop), .png and .jpg (Should be at 300 dpi at the printable size), .eps.
Full badge artworks can be uploaded in the following formats: .indd (Adobe Indesign), .pdf.
Please check that all images are intended for print and are in CMYK colour.
Sending Delegate Data
Please download and use our excel template for your name data or use it as a template to create a similar sheet.
– First and last names should be separate.
– All cases should be as they will appear on the badge.
– Any mistakes in data submitted remain the client’s responsibility.
– Please check spellings Capitalisation and hyphenation (particularly in company names).
– Please try to name your excel sheet with your company name and if possible your Ubiqus job number.
Download this technical info as a PDF: Badge technical info
With Ubiqus you get:
- Free graphic design
- Unsurpassed quality of printing
- Environmentally friendly badges
- A waste-to-energy programme for our used badges
Why not ask for some free samples so you can judge for yourself?
– the number of badges you need,
– the type of fasteners you require,
– the size of your badges,
– if you require a customised reverse side of the badge,
– and the complexity of your design.
Our prices are remarkably competitive; just ask for a quote or call us on 020 7269 0370 to discuss your requirements.
This allows us to be able to deliver:
– in 48H by courier in Greater London area
– in 72H by fast delivery across the rest of the UK.
For more information or a quote, contact us online or call 020 7269 0370.