Did you know that in January 2018, regulation for Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products (PRIIPs) will come into force?
What is a PRIIP?
A PRIIP can be defined as an insurance-based investment product which offers a maturity or surrender value that is wholly or partially exposed, directly or indirectly, to market fluctuations.
What is the aim of the new PRIIP Regulation?
The aim of the new PRIIPs Regulation is to encourage efficient EU markets by helping investors to better understand and compare the key features, risk, rewards and costs of different PRIIPs, through access to a short and consumer-friendly Key Information Document (KID).
Need your PRIIPs translating?
At Ubiqus, we regularly translate KIIDs, Prospectuses and Supplements so translating a PRIIP is certainly within our remit. At Ubiqus, our translators:
- are financial specialists with experience of translating KIIDs
- ensure clear, concise phrasing and EU regulation wording is maintained
At Ubiqus, we use Translation Memory software which:
- identifies repetition to save you money and reduce turnaround time
- aids consistency between documentation
- incorporates edits based on any feedback you give us
Give Jess a call on 0207 269 0394 to discuss your PRIIP requirements.