This is a 3-6 month internship. It is designed to give you an insight into the growing translation department of an international language services company, specifically within a sales and marketing role.
How can you expect to spend your day?
This is an internal role in the most part, with potential to be client focusing as opportunities arise during your internship. You’ll be expected to be customer focused throughout all aspects of your daily responsibilities, as outlined below:
Tasks interns should expect to learn about and undertake include:
- Working with key internal stakeholders to obtain requirements for marketing campaigns.
- Carry out client industry-specific research for marketing campaigns.
- Identify key target companies that the company could and should be selling to.
- Using social media to identify the decision makers in those organisations.
- Setting up all leads and contacts on our CRM system.
- Identify industry events Business Development Managers should be attending.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, competitor data, and latest developments in the marketing world.
- Providing new and creative ideas for campaigns and commercial activity.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications
This internship most suits an Undergraduate or Postgraduate within 1-2 years of graduation looking to gain some industry experience by joining a well-established and continually expanding company operating in the language support and events industry, which is a very stable and ever growing industry.
Desired skills, education and personality:
- Educated to degree level or currently working towards an undergraduate degreee
- A passion to learn about and work in a marketing or business development position.
- An interest or background in Law, Finance or Medicine would be a bonus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bags of initiative.
- A natural team player who enjoys working towards a common goal.
- Natural enthusiasm and positive approach to work.
- Good telephone manner in order to represent the company well when liaising with existing clients and suppliers.
- Willingness to learn lots of new skills in a short space of time.
Please send your CV, availability and any course requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org