Our thriving sales team is looking for three new members: two junior account managers and an administrator.
** Two junior sales account managers:
one for our Corporate dpt and the other for our Public sector dpt. Have a look at the job description & apply, here.
Your main responsibilities as Account Manager at Ubiqus:
- To seek out and find new business within the portfolio through referrals, cross-selling, reactivating inactive clients, business development and targeted marketing.
- Manage a portfolio of clients by being able to communicate and maintain relationships with senior-level decision makers
- Working primarily over the phone, but with the aim to meet and present to new and existing clients, face to face
- To cross-sell Ubiqus other services such as Interpretation, Translation, Badging and Voting Systems
- End-to-end job management from point of enquiry, to quoting, negotiation, approval, job management and invoicing.
** One experienced sales administrator.
Have a look at the job description & apply, here.
The Contract Sales Administrator will be responsible for managing a small portfolio of clients, but with the largest turnover in the company. The primary objective will be to:
Process Clients Orders
The Contract Sales Administrator’s primary role is to process orders from one of the contract clients from point of order to invoicing. In such a role the Administrator will act as the day-to-day point of contact at Ubiqus for these clients and has to have a good phone manner, and experience of dealing with inquiries over the phone and via email. In 2015 over 3,300 orders were processed.