A selection of our legal translation clients
- Legal Translations by Ubiqus
- Contract translation requires meticulous attention to detail. We use guides and glossaries to ensure consistency.
- Evidence and court document translation: we translate court transcripts, summons, complaints, immigration and nationality documents, birth, marriage and death certificates – everything required to support legal proceedings.
- Audio translation: translated recordings of interviews, phone calls, voice mail, and police surveillance.
- Back-translation is used after interviews or court hearings. It demonstrates whether an interpreter rendered the conversation with the witness or interviewee correctly or not.
- Foreign language transcription: a transcript of any language in its original language. We can also then translate the transcript into English or another language.
- Multi-language video subtitling for depositions or court hearings when an interviewee speaks a different language from counsel or jury.
- Highly specialised translation
Legal translation is a specialised discipline. The translation must be clear, accurate, precise, and consistent. A phrase with a specific legal meaning must be translated the same way throughout a document – and throughout the revisions of that document or in subsequent documents.
An apparently minor mistake can have very serious consequences. Only specialist translators understand the context and terminology of legal communications. That’s why our team includes experienced lawyers and legal experts – most of whom have many years of experience in law firms or the legal departments of major companies.
We build glossaries specific to each client using advanced computer-assisted translation (CAT) software. This means that certain words or phrases will always be translated consistently within each document and from one project to the next.
- Speed of our translation process
Need an excellent quality legal translation done quickly? No problem.
We understand that sometimes you need your translation quickly – due to contract deadlines, court dates or market events, for example.
For large projects and short deadlines, we divide your document amongst a team of specialist legal translators. Our project managers and proofreaders then ensure the work of each translator is of the same consistent, high quality. And we guarantee complete confidentiality too, of course.