LOCATION: 291-299 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1JG
HOURS: 40 hours per week (Office hours are 09:00 – 18:00)
SALARY: OTE £22-26k plus pension contributions
An Account Manager is sought to join Ubiqus, a central London based transcription, translation and interpretation services provider.
Ubiqus is an event reporting and language services provider headquartered in Paris with offices in London, and throughout Europe and North America. The UK division works with over 90% of the FTSE 100 and supports over 20,000 high profile meetings and events every year.
Ubiqus provides event reporting and language services for our clients’ most important meetings. We are looking for talented individuals to join our sales team. This is an exceptional opportunity for bright individuals to own senior client relationships with FTSE 100 companies and public sector organisations at an early stage in their careers. You will gain exposure to key company and industry events and will learn how to expand your footprint across an organisation. Training on sectors and company structure are a key part of our account managers’ development and you will be responsible for both business development and account management from day one.
As an Account Manager, you must be:
- Experienced in consultative selling and management of a portfolio (at least 12 months)
- Able to drive the business through business development, both on the phone and at meetings, with a proven track record.
- Motivated and enthusiastic, with a results-driven mentality
- Of graduate calibre, willing to learn and become passionate about the company’s products
- An excellent communicator, with demonstrable ability to understand and explain complex ideas
- Hardworking, dedicated, flexible and friendly; we are looking for people with the ability to lead the business in the future and work within a team.
Ubiqus’ language services are to produce written records of meetings, conferences and events, to translate content into a number of different languages and to provide interpretation for live events. The prospective candidate will be responsible for a large amount of language service business within their portfolio.
Your main responsibilities as Account Manager at Ubiqus:
- To seek out and find new business within the portfolio through referrals, cross-selling, reactivating inactive clients, business development and targeted marketing.
- Manage a portfolio of clients by being able to communicate and maintain relationships with senior-level decision makers
- Working primarily over the phone, but with the aim to meet and present to new and existing clients, face to face
- To cross-sell Ubiqus other services such as Interpretation, Translation, Badging and Voting Systems
- End-to-end job management from point of enquiry, to quoting, negotiation, approval, job management and invoicing
- Product knowledge, sales techniques and training will all be provided but the candidate must have a strong sales acumen along with a high level of commercial awareness.
The successful Account Manager will join a company with a great atmosphere and sense of team spirit. We have an excellent record of internal promotion and a management structure that encourages innovation. We are an SME so every employee has an important role to play.