Interpretation and Live Events Project Manager:
LOCATION: 291-299 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1JG / 137 Clocktower Road, Isleworth, TW7 6DT
HOURS: 40 hours per week (Office hours are 09:00 – 18:00)
SALARY: £25k plus bonus depending on experience
An Account Manager is sought to join Ubiqus, a central London based transcription, translation and interpretation services provider.
Ubiqus is an event reporting and language services provider headquartered in Paris with offices in London, and throughout Europe and North America. The UK division works with over 90% of the FTSE 100 and supports over 20,000 high profile meetings and events every year.
Ubiqus provides event reporting and language services for our clients’ most important meetings. We are looking for talented individuals to join our sales team. This is an exceptional opportunity for bright individuals to own senior client relationships with FTSE 100 companies and public sector organisations at an early stage in their careers. You will gain exposure to key company and industry events and will learn how to expand your footprint across an organisation. Training on sectors and company structure are a key part of our account managers’ development and you will be responsible for both business development and account management from day one.
Planning Role Requirements:
Resourcing and assigning full time and freelance technicians and equipment
- Manage technician workloads and vehicle allocation
- First point of contact for technicians on all matters
- Completing and updating the shared Google Docs diary
- Ensure that FULL information is obtained before assignments are created
- Manage all sales enquiries relating to equipment / technical support jobs
- Provide advice and guidance to our sales department on best service delivery
- Provide onsite technical support and project management support where required
- Liaise with key event stakeholders (AV companies, clients, venue contacts) to ensure all information is provided to our technicians before the event
- First point of contact for problems / issues that arise on site, and ensure that corrective actions are taken to remedy the problems
- Manage feedback process, ensure that feedback is collated for all jobs, communicated with relevant staff, and also stored correctly for recording processes
The planner should demonstrate excellent project management, organisational and time management skills and an ability to manage numerous tasks consecutively within a very fast paced environment. Other essential skills are:
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Decision making ability, proactivity and creative thinking
- Quality management
- Understanding of budgets and cost
- Ability to learn company specific proprietary software
- Working calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment
- Must be located within the Greater London area with ability to commute both to the Borough High Street Office as well as at least 1 day a week to the Isleworth warehouse.
- Must have at least 1 – 2 years of work experience demonstrating project and time management abilities in a business environment
- Experience in the AV or the language services industry would be beneficial
– 24 days holiday entitlement;
– Training and development opportunities;
– Employer Pension Scheme (after qualifying period);
– Yearly Salary around £25,000, plus bonus, depending on experience.
– Start date as soon as possible.
– Standard Working Day would be 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
– Ubiqus is an equal opportunity employer