Translation Account Manager (Language Service Manager)
LOCATION: 61 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0HL
HOURS: 40 hours per week (Office hours are 09:00 – 18:00)
SALARY: £24 – 28K OTE depending on experience
BENEFITS: 24 days’ holiday, optional private healthcare, contributory pension, excellent record of internal promotion and a management structure that encourages innovation
Ubiqus has been established for more than 20 years, has numerous international offices and headquarters in Paris. We work with over 90% of the FTSE top 100 supporting over 20,000 meetings every year, and are now looking for a Sales Executives to maintain & continue our impressive growth.
Ubiqus primary service offering is to produce a written record of meetings and conferences. We are the 17th Language Service Provider worldwide and UK’s #1 interpretation equipment provider.
Your main responsibilities as a Language service manager at Ubiqus:
- Manage a portfolio of Ubiqus active clients and work as a team with our production team.
- Build a strong relationship with current accounts (through outbound phone calls) to generate business with new departments, ask for referral making contact with senior-level decision makers
- You will also deal with any incoming enquiries and will be responsible for quoting
- Working primarily over the phone, but also to meet and present to new and existing clients, face to face.
- Using a range of techniques and tools (including targeted emailing and brochures) to introduce and promote solutions to current clients.
Training (sales techniques, company services) will be provided.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in sales as an Account manager in a Translation agency or as Project Manager handling clients in a translation company
- Motivated and enthusiastic, with a results-driven mentality
- Of graduate calibre, willing to learn and become passionate about the company’s products
- An excellent communicator, with demonstrable ability to understand and explain complex ideas
- Fluent in English, at mother-tongue level
- Hardworking, dedicated, flexible and friendly; we are looking for people with the ability to lead the business in the future.
The successful Language service manager will join a company with a great atmosphere and sense of team spirit. We have an excellent record of internal promotion and a management structure that encourages innovation. We are a medium-sized company so every employee has an important role to play.